Monday, December 15, 2008

Beginnings

I have, for a while now, wanted to start my own blog. It would be a place where I could write about things that interest me, that challenge me, and that irritate me. I chose to title my blog “Stologic.” My wife is the one who created this term to describe any time I get too analytical. So here is a place where I can be as analytical as I want. I will try to post as often as I can or as much as time will permit. My primary interest is Christian theology and so most of my posts will most likely have to do with this subject. As a disclaimer I belong to a brotherhood started in the 1800’s called the Restoration Movement. The direction of this movement is to restore the Church and Christian life to the pattern and precepts found in the New Testament. There are a set of links on the bottom right side of my page that can give you more information about the Restoration Movement if you are interested. Along with having a place to write out my thoughts, it is my humble hope that this blog in some way will be edifying to the Body of Christ and glorify our Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment